START UP VIDEOS
MacStick, MacStick V, MacBar, MacBar E users
Adapter will SNAP into the 2 USB C PORTS. FEEL and LISTEN for a CLICK. Should NOT BE LOOSE in any way. NO GAP in between.
Does not work with laptop case/cover which adds thickness to the MacBook Pro / Air that alters the original design.
USB C Power Delivery port MUST be plugged in with the supplied USB C power cable when using more than one high-powered device through the USB 3.0 ports.
MICRO SD CARD READER has a spring functionality. Press the MICRO SD CARD all the way in until you hear a CLICK. To eject: press the MICRO SD CARD back into the hub until you hear a CLICK.
- Turn on TV
- Switch screen should be off
- Plug in HDMI and USB C power cables into Stingray
- Plug Stingray into Switch
- Press Switch's Power button
- Switch screen will appear on the TV